Young Signmaker of the Year
Young Signmaker of the Year 2018 – Marc Kisko
This award highlights the contribution young people are making to the industry and seeks to reinforce the need to continue to recruit and train young people across the industry.
- Entrants must be nominated by their employer/supervisor or by a recognised trainer/training provider.
- The category is open to all young people working in the sign industry, including graduate entrants. Entrants should be aged 25 or under.
- Nominators should provide a resumé of the candidate’s career to date, stating why you feel the candidate should be considered for the award.
- Where candidates have completed, or are undertaking, specific training, such as an Apprenticeship in Sign Making or equivalent, please provide details of qualifications/standards achieved together with, if possible, a brief testimonial from the college or training provider.
- Please also provide brief details of work / projects that the candidate has completed or has made a significant contribution to. Up to four hi-res images (1 – 2MB) of this work may be submitted.
- Please provide a photograph of the candidate.