Vehicle Graphics of the Year
Wrap of the Year 2018 – Costline Graphics
Graphics and wraps can be applied to vehicles of every type and size, from the family saloon, through every type of road-going commercial vehicle to planes, boats and trains.
This year’s awards will recognise excellence across the full spectrum of vehicle graphics. The judging panel will have the freedom to make awards as they see fit to recognise the diverse nature of this sector. (e.g. Fleet Award; Sporting Livery Award; Individual Vehicle Award; Vanity Project Award etc).
Any business involved in designing, producing and applying vehicle graphics and wraps is invited to submit their best work for the 2019 Awards.
- Full wraps, partial wraps, and applied graphics may be entered
- Single vehicles and fleets may be entered
- Please provide a brief, bullet-point description of the project including any particular challenges you faced
- Please state the scope of your involvement (eg, design / design, print and application)
- Provide visual images of the project (up to 6 high quality images, each at 1 – 2 MB)
The judges will consider the overall visual impact of each project and the creative use of materials and available technology. The degree of difficulty and the accuracy of application will also be considered. Where the entry is a commercial vehicle the judges will also consider the effectiveness of the application as a branding/promotional tool for the company. Where fleets are involved, consistency of application will also be a consideration.