Winner of The Decor Award 2017 – Alpha Bank by Signbox
This category is open to signmakers who have used their skills and the technology and materials available to them to enhance the interior of any building through the use of signage and/or graphics produced on plastics, wallpapers, textiles, glass, metals and ceramics etc.
Projects entered for this award should have been completed between August 2017 and September 2018 and should not previously have been entered for a British Sign Award
- Provide images of the project (up to a maximum of 6 high quality images, each at 1 – 2 MB. )
- Provide a brief, bullet-point description of the project
- Please state the scope of your involvement (e.g. design, manufacture, installation)
NOTE: Joint entries are acceptable – eg joint entry from sign company/architect-designer.
- Please provide date of completion
- Describe any innovative elements and/or particular challenges you faced
- Briefly explain the technology employed
- If possible, include a short testimonial from your client
The judges are looking for creative decor projects that deliver genuine vision and make a real impact in their environment. Innovative use of technology and materials and effective implementation of the scheme will also be considered.