The Construction Award
2018 Construction Award winner – Interplan
This award recognises the work of the design, engineering and manufacturing specialists whose skills ensure that signs are manufactured and installed to be safe and fit for purpose.
Entries should not previously have been entered for a British Sign Award
- Any sign, whatever its size, that demonstrates sound design, engineering, manufacturing and construction principles is eligible to enter this category.
- Please submit a brief, bullet-point description of the sign(s) and detail any special features that make it suitable this award
- Detail any particular challenges you had to overcome
- Provide details of materials and, if applicable, fixings used
- Provide visual images of your project(s) (up to 6 high quality images, each at 1 – 2 MB)
- Entries must meet British and European standards where applicable(see entry form)
The expert judging panel will consider all aspects of the sign’s design and construction including choice of materials and fixings, ease of maintenance etc. Innovative approaches and use of materials will also be considered.