Product of the Year 2017 – Button-Fix
Every year, hundreds of new products are launched into the sign and display sector. Many are designed to help simplify a process that was previously labour intensive, some have been developed to enable signmakers to open up new revenue streams or offer greatly enhanced services, while others are more economic and/or greener than their predecessors.
The ‘Product of the Year Award’, sponsored by Sign Directions Online, will go to the product (machine, material, component, technology, service etc) that has made the greatest impact on the industry in the past year. Every sign maker member of the British Sign and Graphics Association is invited to vote in this award.
UK-based manufacturers and suppliers (of new products from both the UK and
overseas) are invited to enter their own product innovations for the award. In addition, we will also be asking industry experts to nominate products for this award (manufacturers/suppliers will be informed if their products are nominated).
- Please provide a brief description of the product and its use
- Explain what makes the product special or distinctive
- Date of launch to UK market
- What impact has the product has since its launch You can provide customer testimonials to support your entry (please keep brief and limit to 3)
- Images – you may submit up to 4 images to support your entry.