Preparing your entry
Advice for your submission
Written submissions should be prepared and saved as Word documents and then attached to the entry form.
Advice on information required and the judging criteria for each category is provided in The Awards section of this site. You should, as a minimum, include:
- A brief description of the sign or sign project stating why you think it deserves to be considered for the award.
- Location of the sign(s) or project(s).
- Innovative elements and particular challenges you faced.
- Use of technology and/or special materials. In categories such as ‘Illuminated’ and ‘Construction’ provide as much detail as possible.
- Extent of your role in the project (were you responsible for design, production, installation?).
- Please state if you worked in co-operation with other suppliers (e.g designers, fabricators, lighting specialists). Note: Joint entries from sign maker + second parties are permitted).
- If possible include a brief testimonial from your client (where included, please provide contact telephone or email for the client).
- All entries must meet British and European standards where applicable. Please ensure you complete the relevant section on the entry form.
PLEASE KEEP INFORMATION AS BRIEF AS POSSIBLE. A BULLET-POINT PRESENTATION IS THE PREFERRED FORMAT.
- DO NOT SUBMIT ENTRIES AS PDFs.
- DO NOT EMBED IMAGES IN THE WORD DOCUMENT (you can attach up to six separate images to the entry form)